Arthur Ernest James "Art" Somers - Born January 19, 1902 in Winnipeg, Manitoba – Died January 30, 1992 in Winnipeg, Manitoba was a Canadian ice Hockey centre and coach.
- Memorial Cup Champion 1921 with Winnipeg Junior Falcons.
- Turnbull Cup Champion 1921 with Winnipeg Junior Falcons.
- Abbott Cup Champion 1921 with Winnipeg Junior Falcons.
Somers made his NHL debut with the Chicago Black Hawks on November 14, 1929 vs Toronto Maple Leafs at Arena Gardens in a 2-2 OT tie.
Somers scored his 1st NHL goal vs Roy Worters of the New York Americans on November 19, 1929 at 14:29 of the 2nd period at Madison Square Garden in a 5-1 Black Hawks win.
- Stanley Cup Champion 1933 with New York Rangers
- Saskatchewan Senior Hockey League / SSHL Champion 1940 as coach of the Moose Jaw Millers.
Art Somers is a "Honoured Member" of the Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame inducted in 1986