Sean Robin Kerly MBE - Born January 29, 1960 in Whitstable, Kent, England is an English retired field Hockey striker.
- 1984 Summer Olympics Bronze Medal Winner with Great Britain Men's Hockey.
- 1986 Men's Hockey World Cup Silver Medal Winner with England Hockey
- 1988 Summer Olympics Gold Medal Champion with Great Britain Men's Hockey.
- Hockey Association Cup (National Clubs Championship) Champion 1987, 1988 with Southgate Hockey Club.
- Men's England Hockey League (Men's National League) Champion 1988, 1989 with Southgate Hockey Club.
Playing the position of Striker, Kerly was a master of the big goals in International play. At the 1984 Olympics, he scored the Bronze Medal winning goal for Great Britain and in the 1988 Olympics, he scored a semifinal hat-trick vs Australia and a goal in the championship final as Great Britain captured gold.
Sean Kerly home club is Southgate Hockey Club.