Marvin Wayne Edwards - Born August 15, 1935 in St. Catharines, Ontario is a Canadian retired ice Hockey goaltender.
- Memorial Cup Champion 1953 with Barrie Flyers and 1954 with St. Catharines Teepees.
- J. Ross Robertson Cup Champion 1954 with St. Catharines Teepees.
- Represented Canada at the 1959 Ice Hockey World Championships, winning the Gold Medal. Edwards played 2 games, winning both.
- Boardwalk Trophy Champion 1961 with Johnstown Jets.
- Walker Cup Champions 1966 and 1967 with Nashville Dixie Flyers.
Allan Cup finalist 1956 with Chatham Maroons.
Marv Edwards made his NHL debut with the Pittsburgh Penguins on February 20, 1969 vs Detroit Red Wings at The Olympia in a 3-0 Detroit win.
Edwards got his 1st NHL win vs Chicago Black Hawks on October 18, 1969 at Maple Leaf Gardens in a 4-1 Toronto win and his 1st NHL shutout vs St. Louis Blues on March 21, 1970 at St. Louis Arena in a 2-0 Toronto win.