Ice hockey team of Harvard University in 1903–04.
* Malcolm Hyde Ivy, goal.
* Proctor Carr, point.
* Daniel Allerton Newhall, defense.
* William Jackson Clothier, cover point.
* Tristam Burges "Chris" Souther, forward.
* Richard Sullivan Townsend, forward.
* Eldon MacLeod, forward.
* Trowbridge Callaway, forward.
* Enos Wilder, right wing.
* Hubert Dolbeare "Hugh" Kernan, forward.
* Marshall, forward.
The ice hockey team of Harvard University won the 1904 Intercollegiate Hockey League series with a clean 4-0 win record. 2-0 against Brown University, 7-0 against Brown University, and two victories against Yale University: 5-2 and 4-3. Goals scored by Wilder 7, Souther 4, Townsend 2, Clothier 2, MacLeod 1, Newhall 1, and Kernan 1.