Ice hockey team of Harvard University in 1910–11.
* Oliver Moulton "Ollie" Chadwick, goal.
* Henry Burchell Gardner, goal.
* Robert Murray Blackall, defense.
* Newton Hinckley Foster, point.
* Philip Kingsland Houston, defense.
* Frederic Dane "Fred" Huntington, cover point.
* Robert Fuller Duncan, center.
* Thomas Gorman, forward.
* Ralph Hornblower, forward.
* Howard Clifford Leslie, left winger.
* Edward Peter Pierce, forward.
* John Raymond Pratt, forward.
* William Shepard Seamans, right wing.
* J. S. Childs
Harvard finished second in the 1911 Intercollegiate Hockey League behind Cornell University, winning 5-0 against Columbia University, winning 5-1 against Princeton University, losing 2-3 against Cornell University, winning 12-1 against Dartmouth University, and winning 3-2 against Yale University.
Goals scored by: Duncan 11, Huntington 7, Seamans 3, Howard 2, Hornblower 2, Childs 1.