Matthew Lamont "Mac" Colville - Born January 8, 1916 in Edmonton, Alberta – Died May 27, 2003 in Calgary, Alberta was a Canadian ice Hockey right winger and coach.
- Abbott Cup Champion 1934 with Edmonton Athletic Club
Memorial Cup finalist 1934.
- Stanley Cup Champion 1940 with New York Rangers
- Prince of Wales Trophy Champion 1942 with New York Rangers
- Allan Cup Champion 1943 with Ottawa Commandos.
- Quebec Senior Hockey League Champion 1943 with Ottawa Commandos.
- Phil Henderson Cup (President's Cup / Lester Patrick Cup) Champion 1948 as player/coach of Vancouver Canucks.
Mac Colville made his NHL debut with the New York Rangers on January 28, 1936 vs Montreal Canadiens at Madison Square Garden in a 3-2 Rangers win.
Mac Colville scored his 1st NHL goal vs Normie Smith of the Detroit Red Wings at 16:25 of the 3rd period on February 27, 1936 at Detroit Olympia in a 4-2 Detroit win.
Mac Colville played 353 NHL regular season games, scoring 71 goals (15 GWG / 3 OTG), and 40 NHL playoff games, scoring 9 goals, 10 assists.