Powder Point School - Massachusetts, USA
Hockey Poster 1903
The Powder Point School for Boys was a private college-preparatory academy operating in Duxbury, Massachusetts between 1893-1926. The school was established by Frederick Bradford Knapp on the former estate of Ezra “King Caesar” Weston, Jr. In 1910 Knapp sold the school to John and Philip Moulton who ran the school, despite a disastrous fire in 1913, until 1926. The school was then merged with Tabor Academy in Marion, MA. After the school closed, the dormitory building was converted into the National Sailor’s Home and the headmaster’s house, also known as the King Caesar House, was sold as a private residence. Today, the King Caesar House is owned by the Duxbury Rural & Historical Society.