Andrew Cogliano - Born June 14, 1987 in Toronto, Ontario is a Canadian ice Hockey left winger.
- Gold Medal Winner at 2004 World U-17 Hockey Challenge with Team Canada / Ontario.
- Buckland Cup Champion (OPJHL) 2005 with St. Michael's Buzzers.
- Gold Medal Winner at 2006 and 2007 IIHF World Junior Championship with Team Canada.
- Clarence S. Campbell Bowl Champion 2020 with Dallas Stars and 2022 with Colorado Avalanche.
- Stanley Cup Champion 2022 with Colorado Avalanche
Cogliano became the first player in NHL history to score the game-winning goal in overtime in three consecutive games, netting the deciding goal in Edmonton’s 2-1 OT win at Columbus (March 7, 2008), 6-5 OT win at Chicago (March 9) and the 4-3 OT win vs St. Louis (March 11).
With those 3 overtime goals, Cogliano has also tied the NHL record for most overtime goals in a season by an NHL rookie. He shares the record with a pair of Pittsburgh Penguins - Ryan Malone (2003-04) and Sidney Crosby (2005-06).