No similar Images were found.
Uploaded By: PRESIDENT on December 21st, 2022
Sven William "Wille" Löfqvist - Born April 12, 1947 in Gävle, Gävleborg, Sweden – Died October 23, 2016 in Gävle, Gävleborg, Sweden was a Swedish ice Hockey goaltender and manager.
- Svenska mästare ishockey / Le Mat-pokalen (Le Mat Trophy) champion 1970, 1971, 1972, 1976, 1977, 1980 with Brynäs IF.
- Guldpucken Winner 1972 as the ice Hockey player of the year in Sweden 1971-72.
- World Ice Hockey Championships Silver Medal Winner 1973 with Sweden.
- World Ice Hockey Championships Bronze Medal Winner 1971, 1976 with Sweden.
- European Ice Hockey Championships Silver Medal Winner 1973, 1976 and Bronze Medal Winner 1971 with Sweden.
- 1980 Winter Olympics Bronze Medal Winner with Sweden
No comments have been made yet.
LEAVE A COMMENT
Please login to comment. Click here to sign up. It's quick, easy and free!