Uploaded By: PRESIDENT on November 23rd, 2015
Trophy Representing the Championship of the Eastern Section of the Interprovincial Amateur Hockey Union of Canada.
First awarded in 1910 to Sherbrooke Hockey Club.
Grand'Mère Hockey Team in 1911.
Sourced from www.mccord-museum.qc.ca. Credited to William Notman & Son.
LEAVE A COMMENT
Please login to comment. Click here to sign up. It's quick, easy and free!