Uploaded By: PRESIDENT on February 2nd, 2012
This arena was originally built by George Carmack and William Barnes in 1889. Fred Burns enlarged it in 1913. Ernie Taylor operated the arena until 1953, when it was dismantled and rebuilt in Tara, Ontario
Sourced from Whitby Archives. Credited to Daily Times Gazette.
LEAVE A COMMENT
Please login to comment. Click here to sign up. It's quick, easy and free!