Hockey Gods

SIMILAR IMAGES

Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb

IMAGE INFORMATION

Edit
Uploaded By: PRESIDENT on February 2nd, 2012

This arena was originally built by George Carmack and William Barnes in 1889. Fred Burns enlarged it in 1913. Ernie Taylor operated the arena until 1953, when it was dismantled and rebuilt in Tara, Ontario

Sourced from Whitby Archives. Credited to Daily Times Gazette.

0 COMMENTS

No comments have been made yet.

LEAVE A COMMENT

Please login to comment. Click here to sign up. It's quick, easy and free!