Ice hockey team of Harvard University in 1905–06.
* Malcolm Hyde Ivy, goal.
* Joseph Prentice Willetts, point.
* Daniel Allerton Newhall, defense.
* Thompson Sawyer Sampson, defense.
* Eldon MacLeod, forward.
* Clarence Cecil Pell, forward.
* Richard Sullivan Townsend, forward.
* Morton Lewis Newhall, forward.
* Arnold Fraser-Campbell, forward.
The ice hockey team of Harvard University won the 1906 Intercollegiate Hockey League series with a clean 4-0 win record: 7-0 against Columbia University, 3-2 against Princeton University, 4-0 against Brown University, and 4-3 against Yale University. Goals scored by MacLeod 6, Pell 4, Townsend 4, M. Newhall 2, D. Newhall 1, and Fraser-Campbell 1.