Uploaded By: PRESIDENT on January 27th, 2015
Ottawa Generals / Ottawa Hockey Club / Ottawa HC Pin Back Button 1896
The back of the button reads fully as “Buttons made by The Whiteheads & Hoag Co, Newark N.J. U.S.A. Pat. April 14, 1896, July 21, 1896” and has a logo from Allied Printing, Newark.
Sourced from ClassicAuctions.net.
LEAVE A COMMENT
Please login to comment. Click here to sign up. It's quick, easy and free!