St. Paul's School Form Plaque with Crossed Hockey Sticks - 1897
The following description was written by John Gregory Wiggins in the June 6, 1929 edition of the Horae Scholasticae:
A very complete St. Paul’s School Record was published in this year, much more elaborate and inclusive than any before (upper left). The old Shell Form was abandoned, and six regular Forms instituted (upper right). Three gold cups were donated in this year, and the School defeated the Myopia Hunt Club, 7-0 in hockey. Four “V’s” are marked on the middle of the shield to record the building of four fives courts for the L. S.